Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Little Post-Communist Tour

Below are a few pics from fall break where a few of us went to Prague, Budapest and Bratislava. It was tight. I will spare you the tedious details, but basically Prague will probably always be my favorite city, Budapest is always beautiful and Bratislava.. well.. it was very Slovakian; or maybe not, almost seemed like a mini-easten block Disney World, but no rides and no crowds.

Since I've been to Prague and Budapest before I did all my favorite things again [aka 5 story clubs, thermal baths, meat and potatoes, Pilsner Urquell, all the good stuff] and some new stuff, but in short, it was awesome to be out of Italy and back to the part of Europe I love the most. And best of all, cheap as hell. If you wanna hear more you're going to have to ask.

Bratislava, Slovakia:


Budapest, Hungary:


Prague, Czech Republic:




No comments: